13.5.10

Driving and Talk Radio: Go Fuck Yerself

It has finally worn off... I cannot stomach anymore talk radio. These pandering windbags on the right and the left are just stoking the social brain damage with every passing caller. the people that call are certainly 38 - 42% dialing in from some payphone in an asylum somewhere. Don't expect me to back this up with some over-the-top bullshit segment I heard today or yesterday or whenever... this is a culmination of the isolated brain wanderings inflicted upon me by my 2 hours of isolation per day trapped in Ye Olde Family Truckster to and fro the shore from my suburban home.

I am going to now only listen to heavy, evil, angst-ridden sludge so that I may surround myself in a deafening sonic cocoon that reflects the dangerous and primeval thoughts that I mull over at a maddening rate while swerving thru shit-fuck tourists at 90 MPH on yonder AC Expressway.

Can you handle the deep fucking rage? I am gonna bringin it to you directly, and it's disfigured, scarred, and oozing-tumor face will stare back and whelp it's tears of despair. You will know just how I feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you love Steel Magnolias